Contribution regulations of the Gütegemeinschaft Mineralwolle e.V.
The members of the Gütegemeinschaft Mineralwolle e.V. have passed the following contribution resolution according to point 7.6.4 of the statutes of the association in circulation according to point 7.8 of the statutes of the association:
1. Entry into force
The contribution regulations, which were unanimously adopted in the general meeting held on 05.05.1999, will be repealed and replaced with effect for the entire financial year 1999 and thereafter by the following provisions.
2. Preparation and Presentation of the Budget
At the end of each financial year, the managing director shall draw up a budget for the following year and submit it to the last general meeting, which shall take place in the current financial year, for approval.
3. Calculation of contributions
(1) With the application for full membership, a one-time admission fee of € 2,500 is payable, which is due when the full membership becomes effective. The admission fee must also be paid by founding members.
(2) Irrespective of whether a quality mark user is a full member or not, the annual fee for the use of the quality mark is calculated from the coverage requirement of the budget according to § 2 (sum of ordinary and extraordinary expenses less the assets transferred from the previous year according to § 7) divided by the number of quality mark users at the time of the general meeting in which the respective budget is adopted.
(3) If a user of the quality label is only granted permission to use the quality label in the course of a financial year, the annual fee for the use of the quality label for this financial year shall be calculated from the number of months calculated from the first day of the granting of the usage permit divided by 12 multiplied by the corresponding annual fee in accordance with paragraph 2.
(4) If permission to use the quality label exists from the beginning of the respective fiscal year until the end of the general meeting referred to in § 2, but ends before receipt of the request referred to in § 4, the annual fee for the use of the quality label shall be paid in full for this fiscal year. If the authority to use the quality label exists from the beginning of the respective fiscal year, but ends before the end of the general meeting mentioned in § 2, only a pro rata fee for the use of the quality label is to be paid for the respective fiscal year, which is calculated in accordance with § 3 paragraph 3.
(5) Guest members shall be charged a fee of € 250.
4. Payment of fees
The contributions pursuant to § 3 shall be transferred to account no. 200 022 520 at Frankfurter Sparkasse (BLZ 500 502 01), IBAN: DE68 5005 0201 0200 0225 20, SWIFT-BIC: HELADEF1822, immediately upon receipt of a written request by the branch Office.
5. Reimbursement of contributions
Any reimbursement of the contributions mentioned in § 3 paragraphs 1 - 3 is excluded unless otherwise decided by the general Meeting.
6. Procedural and audit costs
Procedural and testing costs arising from measures provided for in the quality and testing regulations are not covered by the contributions mentioned in § 3, but are borne directly by the respective quality mark user.
7. Use of surpluses
The contributions not used in a financial year pursuant to § 3 (2) and (3) shall be transferred to the next budget as assets of the preceding year.
8. Premium reserve, obligation to make additional contributions
The admission fee mentioned in § 3 paragraph 1 is entered in the budget as a reserve for coverage gaps and may only be used to compensate for coverage gaps between the budget approved by the general meeting and the actual expenses of the association, unless otherwise decided by the general meeting. If such a shortfall in cover arises in a business year, all full members shall bear the shortfall in cover in equal parts, provided that the reserve referred to in sentence 1 is not sufficient to cover it. Corresponding additional contributions shall be transferred to account no. 200 022 520 at Frankfurter Sparkasse (BLZ 500 502 01), IBAN: DE68 5005 0201 0200 0225 20, SWIFT-BIC: HELADEF1822, immediately upon receipt of a written request by the branch office.